Photo Record

  • Email This Page
Catalog Number GN2213
Title Eugene - Avenues - 14th to 18th
Date c.1915
Description Newly constructed Eugene High School building on the southeast corner of 17th Avenue and Lincoln Street (later 250 West 17th Avenue). Exterior. View showing 3-story brick and plaster building. Board sidewalks in foreground. This building replaced the old Eugene High School on the southwest corner of 11th Avenue and Willamette Street, c.1915. It became Woodrow Wilson Junior High School, c.1952, when a new high school was built. It was razed in 1973.
Medium b/w
Subjects Eugene - Avenues - 14th to 18th