|Title||Eugene - Streets - Willamette - 700 Block|
Smeede Hotel, built in 1885, is located at 767 Willamette in Eugene. The hotel originally opened as Baker's Hotel in 1885. In 1892 it was re-named the Hotel Eugene; in 1907, the Hotel Smeede; and in 1914, the Smeede Hotel.
IN PETER GHERARDI PHOTO ALBUM WITH PHOTO ALBUMS IN ARCHIVES.
|Medium||Original color print|